Some days are full of doing tasks and chores that Cliff did for me.  The floor wasn't that dirty but he enjoyed saying. "Guess I need to pull out the vacuum.  I'm tripping over debris."  I thanked him.  Whenever I was in the kitchen trying out new recipes, making cookies or the double batch tapioca pudding for him, he was there beside (getting in my way sometimes) washing the utensils, pots/pans, cutting boards, drying them and putting everything back in their proper places only to have me take some things back out and  reuse again.  "I just washed that" he would state.  He learned to ask if I were through with things before he cleaned up after me.  I thanked him.  He emptied the dishwasher when it was finished in such an orderly manner (getting in my way sometimes because I was also in the kitchen working but he wanted to be there with me).  I thanked him.  Every morning he made my bed reminding me of the order that the pillows needed to be placed.  John's 50-year old Morgy dog was placed on the bed looking out the window so he could watch for deer.  I thanked him. 

It's been a rough last week...............................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog