Last week the sour wood trees were in full bloom.

 from the back porch
 Cliff painted the ceiling for me so I wouldn't have neck and shoulder pain........or was it so I wouldn't be a pain in the neck!

 We moved my armoire out even  though all the walls aren't painted.  Most of my watercolors and art supplies are out of the house.  You can't see the rough texture of the walls, but this OSB is a bear to paint.  We use a fluffy roller and a paint brush to get the paint into the little grooves, nooks and crannies.  It will take three gallons of whipped peach to just do one coat and there won't be a second coat. 
 Getting exciting!  Will paint my window frames later.  I have a wonderful view from these two windows.  Plan to put bird houses and hummingbird feeder in my view.


Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great looking room! Very envious. Enjoy!
ralph said…
super beautiful! don't fill it with too much furniture! where will i put all my kids?!?!

Popular posts from this blog