Traditionally on our birthdays, Cliff and I enjoy Flo's Filet at the Longhorn Steakhouse in Ellijay, GA.  This time I needed to branch out, be daring, and try somewhere new.  In my online search, I knew immediately I'd discovered my new favorite restaurant.  The menu reflects a southern twang, supports local farmers and suppliers.  Harvest on the Main's menu features farm-to-table cuisine.  Right up my alley.  The restaurant is only a few miles up the road from the Tin Loong Buffet, where we eat  many Sunday dinners.  Blue Ridge, GA is a quaint mountain town with specialty shops and a variety of amazing restaurants.

I ordered Bramlett Farms trout with Jasmine rice, black bean hummus, green beans, pickled tomatoes, and a large side salad.


Cliff ordered an 8-pound all beef hot dog.  Not really 8 pounds.
Eight-ounce hot dog, home made sauerkraut, house baked beans, with Chef Danny's apple mustard relish.

Our server, Alexandra, was delightful and cheery.  My kind of people.  She brought me chocolate mousse for my birthday celebration.  And it gets better.................


This is what you see on the way to the ladies' room!
My birthday is actually the 15th but Harvest on Main is closed on Wednesdays so I chose today.  Our afternoon was relaxing and enjoyable.  We will eat there again and it's a great restaurant to take our guests. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog