We're getting there.................
Cliff took me to Kirkland's in Chattanooga this morning to buy this mirror.  Nikki, Charlie's wife, suggested I try Kirkland's because there's always some discount coupon available and prices are reasonable anyway.  It happened that today was the last day for 30% off your whole purchase.  The mirror looks like distressed barn wood and is perfect for the bathroom.
I didn't buy a matching shower sprayer because we already had this one and it works fine.  Not putting a shower curtain back up until we have company.  I love the openness of the tub area.  We've decided to only use pure Epsom because the cheaper Walmart brand and other brands have clay fillers.  I never knew this but did research to ensure we don't ruin the Jacuzzi motor.  I'll still use the cheaper Epsom when soaking my hands in my basin.
Cliff ripped the old door frame off and replaced with new wood.  We did a good job of matching the oak floor color.


Someday I'll paint the door.
We just have little tasks to do now, like cleaning dried grout. But Cliff is resting for at least a week because after lifting and carrying the Jacuzzi, then the first toilet up the steps to the porch, bringing it back down days later to return it to Home Depot because his wife decided the 16 1/2" toilet was better for aging hips, then carrying the 16 1/2" toilet up the porch steps, he had to visit the doctor for an injection in his painfully inflamed right hip joint.  The doc's orders are to go easy on him and not to buy anymore toilets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog