My laptop was down again...............

I finally got Cliff's Davis Vantage Vue weather station up and running.  The Weather suite is now communicating with the wall console.  I found his collection of instructions, quick set-up guides, and manuals all neatly placed in a large plastic sleeve.  This afternoon I called tech support to get help on the last bit of instruction that I couldn't figure out.  The tech was so understanding and went through the last steps I needed to do to get the station console communicating with the outside suite.  Now that it's working, it makes complete sense to me about what I needed to do.  I was so happy that after I thanked him and hung up, I cried.  I felt my connection to Cliff through his technology love.  Now I can watch the wind speed and note the rainfall and feel him here.  

A few weeks ago I joined the Murphy gym because they have  pool and I really miss swimming.  It's been difficult to walk.  The air is heavy all the time.  We've had so many stormy days I wouldn't dare walk anyway.  I try to swim by early afternoon before thunder starts rumbling as the life guards keep everyone out of the pool for thirty minutes after the last rumble.  I haven't done water aerobics classes yet but might try some day.  There is also zumba classes and yoga.  I've done the yoga classes a few times.  Probably as the cold weather settles in I'll try one or two of the classes. But I'm enjoying the swimming.  Been fortunate so far that when I go it's not crowded and I can swim a lane alone.  There is a large section for children with two life guards.  Watching the children play and swim is enjoyable too.

Not much else for now.  I have to read about accepting cookies when I try to post pictures now.  This is new and I don't understand why.  So for now this is all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog