Our mountain twins and Mama doe seen from my kitchen window..........
The twins spend lots of time romping through the forests chasing each other. They are such a happy sight to the day. This was a few days ago when I started the post and never finished. This morning the doe was lying in the same spot in her leafy nest watching me move back and forth by the kitchen window. I skipped my walk through the flowers this morning so as not to disturb her. Her twins were sleeping behind her. As soon as they stretched and stirred she walked up the end of the woods to Keith's house for their breakfast. Keith enjoys putting corn out each morning and evening.
Monday Lynn and I headed to the pool at 3:30 just to lay on the noodles and relax in the water. Hardly anyone there at that time. Parents are home make supper so no children cannon balling us. Hot time of day and pool is relaxing .
Lynn
Our selfie
Yesterday after my 9 am water aerobics class I ended up in the ambulance being transported to Murphy Erlanger Hospital . When I got out of the pool, removed my wet bathing suit and put on my loose sundress to head home to my own shower, I noticed my left hand was swollen tightly filled with fluid. It was painful and I couldn't make a fist. I drove to our Medic's Ambulance station to ask them what I should do. Their reply was to get to the ER. Since I was too anxious to drive they transported me. On the way I was asked lots of questions and hooked up to monitors and fluid. I left the Kia in their parking lot. Spent three and half hours under observation and answering questions to try and discover the cause of the sudden inflammation.
It was worse than this when I was being transported. In the ER I was hooked up to heat monitor, fluid, and whatever else they probed me with and constantly monitored my breathing and color. NP and attending nurse thought it looked like a spider bite and responded like a bite with the sudden fluid and inflammation reaction. Could have been bitten in the pool, or on the handles that I used to climb out of the deep end or even from my towel bag. I was treated as if it was a brown recluse bite just to be on the safe side. Was given a steroid injection and started oral antibiotics. After making sure I didn't have any reactions to the meds was released. I called Keith for a pick up from ER and ride back to my Kia. Luckily he was available. Janice would have retrieved me but she's still healing from her broken femur. Charlie was working. Thank goodness Keith was available. No sleep last night because the steroid injection hypes up the body but I did nap out on the porch this afternoon.
Comments