Just a thought............

Your blog becomes your journal. You open yourself up to anything from criticism to acceptance. Like Jerry Seinfeld, you put yourself out on the stage. My journaling sometimes is very cathartic.....for me......maybe for some of my followers. At the top of the blog site is "next blog" where you can peak into the lives of other bloggers. I've gained some great insights from other sharings. One blogger eased my emotions with her wisdom, sharing that each of us mourn in our own way with our own awareness. One event or incident does not hold stronger emotion than another. What we mourn is what we mourn. This is a particularly difficult time for me as my mother's birthday approaches. She is with me daily in my kitchen. I've felt "the blues", as she called it.......... but rejoice in the wonderful memories I have of times we had together. I am blessed to have a close family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog