Just recently I renewed my driver's license online.  That made me happy! Skip the trip to the DMV! It can be done only once but that's okay.  It was easy and it's done!

About five years ago I notice the top rack in my Bosch dishwasher was starting to decay.  I ignored it because that's what I do sometimes when I don't want to tackle an issue.  Time went on.  One day I called Bosch and was emailed the replacement parts site but couldn't figure out which part it was so once again I ignored it


.  

Then Cliff was ill and I quit handling unimportant issues.  A few weeks ago I brought up the site again and still couldn't understand how to find the order part number.  Charlie figured it out and helped me order the whole upper drawer.  Shipping cost almost as much as the replacement part.  Today FedEx brought the new upper drawer.  I had to remove some parts from the decayed drawer and attach them correctly to the new one without causing finger and hand pain.  The pieces were very securely attached but I did it!  



My mechanics work!  Parts attached and drawer fitted onto the rollers. 


And it actually rolls in and out as it's meant to. 

So now I'll need to get a repair person in to replace this piece of cord that helps control and hold the door from scraping my shins when it opens. 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog