Just an observation.....................
Are the cotton t-shirts and jerseys that come from foreign countries and are sold here in the US made from cheaper fabric or am I beginning to drool and drop more food on myself?  It seems that the front of too many of my favorite tops have stains that Shout won't remove.

On a musical note...............
Sunday evening I begin my continuing dulcimer classes at the Folk School.  My friend, Pat, noticed this class had one free to a local resident spot available.  The week-long class costs $594 for non-residents, half-price for full-time residents, and when a spot is available, it's up for grabs, first come, first serve.  I called and grabbed it.  It should be an interesting and fun seven days.

The weekend of October 5-6 is the John Campbell Fall Folk Festival, a weekend that we so-o-o look forward to for the celebration of the area's rich Appalachian heritage.  There will be over 200 craft vendors, music and dance, and Cliff's favorite..........the variety of delicious festival foods. 



  

Comments

ralph said…
WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! i love that festival. :( can't come down this year. :( you'll have to post some photos. and send food.

hope you are enjoying the dulcimer classes! and yes, you are drooling more. or maybe you are eating REAL FOOD and the stains from that sort of food are permanent! :)

Popular posts from this blog