Haven't been able to download pictures to the blog.  I messed up something and may have to start a new blog site.  I've read FAQ and done my little mindless research.  Cliff has been trying to figure out what I did and how to fix my blog site.  This is not a good time of year for me to lose my mind or the site.  I've been working the garden, adding compost and cow manure.  Digging and arranging more raised beds to stop the soil from eroding.  Most mornings are still in the 20's but days vary from 58 to 70 degrees.  I have two dates this month on which I can plant potatoes and I'm planning on next weekend, if the soil isn't too wet.  Cliff called the fire chief from station 25 for me and asked him when he would be planting his potatoes.  Billy is born and bred here so he understands the climate. Tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday, I'll be planting beets, carrots, turnips, and any other root crop I can plant after I get home from my Zumba class.

If I have to start a completely new blog, I post my new one.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog