Morning in the garden...................

                                                    sweet pea blossoms

                                                    blue potato flowers
                                                my toad house, one really lives there
                                                   chickadee nesting home

I set up at the farmers market on Saturday.  It was a cool start and a comfortable day.  Being the day before Mothers Day, I was hoping for good sales.  It was a good sale day.  Of course, I spent the proceeds on Swiss chard, beet green sprouts, and two borer bee traps.

Borer bees are plentiful this year.  We found ten starter holes in the garage and multiple holes in the house.  Daily I sweep pollen and sawdust off the porch.  Also, we've had an infestation of cockroaches.................in the house! Ugh!  Ack!  I've placed large roach hotels (with vacant neon signs) in every dark corner, under furniture and in bathroom cabinets.   Roaches gross me out.  There is no mercy for a roach.  All this compliments of a warm mild winter. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog