No whining about weather in this post as my northern followers are probably outside clearing driveways with their snowblowers and cursing Quinn and other recently named snowstorms.  We're cold again with winds to 17 mph and temps making it to 36.  This morning on the way to the doctor in Tennessee, we drove in snow showers with no accumulation.  NOT complaining, just stating conditions.  Cliff decided to get a second opinion on his blood panel from my doctor.  While he filled out the clipboard full of questions, my doc poked his head out into the waiting room, took one look at my red nose, raccoon eyes, and pale skin and immediately put his stethoscope to my chest, then with his normal gentle smile, asked why I hadn't called him.  I figured it was only the common cold and would run its 10-day course and I'd be better.  Didn't know I was running a low-grade fever because I never took my temperature.  After a half-hour in the exam room, an anti-inflammatory injection and an antibiotic Rx, it was Cliff's turn.  I don't have the flu or the horrible stomach virus that's going around but with an auto-immune system, I'm suppose to call him when I'm coming down with something because my immune system goes "All Rambo"and inflames joints and tissues. 

Would you believe that yesterday, March 7, was Lauria's and Jim's 25th wedding anniversary! 
Michael, who still lives in Ossipee, NH will be 52 in July!  John out in KS turns 49 in May and Mark, now living in FL again, will be 45 in May!!!  OH, my!  How did this happen so quickly!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog