May 22

Crazy weather.................
It's been chilly, damp, rainy.  The sun appears making the air feel humid and uncomfortable.  By the time I get my sun glasses out, change the long jeans to capris and head to the garden, dark clouds move in.  Absence of sun on the house makes the inside feel chilly.  Feeling chilled this morning, I soaked in the Jacuzzi for twenty minutes to soothe my aching hip (from gardening) and warm my core.  Cliff volunteered with a few other firefighters in handing out boxes of donated fresh vegetables to needy families. 

North Carolina opened phase two today.. I wasn't even sure what consisted in phase one. We just continue being cautious, safe and staying away from the Zombies.  I guess today other businesses and restaurants opened with CDC approved guidelines. Yesterday when I saw my doctor, (very achy osteoarthritis hip), he advised us to continue mitigation practices and be safe.  Sounded good to us. 

May 14
newly planted tomato in the super structure

May 22
lots of rain and a few hours a day of sun....maybe next week ....tomatoes!

I've been trying to finish this post since My 22 but constantly interrupted.  Today, the 27th, when I logged on, I found new updates that don't see photos from the iPhone.  So I'll post this short choppy writing and try to figure out where the photos went.  I dislike updates to my electronic devices because it puts me in a foul mood.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog