When Mark was here at Christmas he suggested I try to blog from my iPad.  This way I should be able to go right to my photos. So…..here goes.


Started this puzzle on New Year’s Day. Finished it today. After all that concentration and searching for the right fit, shape, and colors I let it set on the counter for a couple of hours then broke it apart and scooped 750 shapes into a gallon zip lock bag.  The Tibetan Buddhist ritual of creating a sand mandala came to mind when I began destroying my hours of creativity.  Using a sand filled  tool called a Chakpur the monks gently tap it dropping grains of sand creating an intricate design on a wooden board.  They then destroy it symbolizing the impermanent nature of life.  Now my creation is destroyed, bagged and returned to the box for someone else to enjoy.  

I loved this puzzle.. it was peaceful and fun and kept my brain busy on the rainy cold gloomy days. The next one has 1000 pieces. It’ll be a real challenge. Cliff and I always did 750 pieces puzzles.  The next one  probably will take from now till the end of February which brings me closer to spring and the time chance again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog