Nature's Paint Box





Temperature was a lovely 56 degrees when i got up with Maxine at 5:30 AM. Since having the intestinal thing, I've been waking early with terrible headaches. Probably the diet I've had to be on while allowing my sore guts to heal. Back to drinking coffee............thank goodness! Took my cup of coffee out to the porch with Max at 5:30 and enjoyed the crisp fresh air. The songbird is back this morning since the air is crisper. I heard this bird on Lauria's acres, too. The woods have been void of songs on the warm humid mornings. Barb, wish you could have had this while you were here. Tom brought lots of zucchini, squash, and potatoes from his garden yesterday. Vegetables are getting ready to be picked. Soon I'll be freezing the extras and going to try to make my mother's zucchini relish this year.

Comments

ralph said…
photos are just stunning. you have a good eye for photography. you should take a class...
Betsy said…
thank you.enjoying it more than i thought i would and have thought about taking a class.....one of the many things i've thought about. and another reason to get a place with more room.
Karen Swain said…
The daylilies are gorgeous. Are they yours?

Popular posts from this blog