When we returned from Florida, my intentions were to sit and share photos of family, but we had a package in our gang box from Lauria, Jim, and grandchildren waiting anxiously to be opened. So it's their fault I got side-tracked.


 This was written on the box.  I hope the postal person had the time to read it.  I love Lauria's humor.


Guess which one I started first!

The windows and porch door are open because it's 70 degrees today.  Wind is picking up.  We've had intermittent rain showers, sun, clouds as the front gets closer. My wrists and hands have some inflammation which will go away after the front passes.

I get so engrossed in jigsaw puzzles that the world around me disappears.  My head tells me that if I find just one more piece, I will quit and walk away. But one more piece leads to just another piece. 

John and Carolyn's new home.............


                                                           Mark


Outdoor kitchen in the process.  

John playing with Tristin's toys.  Tristin is Richard's and Sarah's three year old daughter, one of our great-grandchildren.

Mark and Jen...........living room/dining room area.  I didn't get a picture of the kitchen.  It's wonderfully large and open.  Their house is a relaxed plan.


Richard and Carolyn with Tristin

She's a darling...........

We're not great about getting family shots...........too busy talking ad laughing

Their home is open and airy, lots of large windows.  I love it.

Mark has been doing woodworking in his Florida garage.  He made towel ladders and sold them at Christmas.  This was my gift. 

With the unusually warm weather, the greens out in the container and kitchen gardens have been growing nicely. Today I sauteed our fresh cut mustard greens.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog