Wear rosemary in your hair and dance like nobody's watching.
Deer
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Just looked out our bathroom window and spotted the deer grazing. Such peaceful creatures. These are a little blurry ..........zoom lens and through the screen.
so that's where my deer went!! :) haven't seen any yet around us. a good thing, sort of, means the garden is still intact! :)
Popular posts from this blog
-
I was just out watering the flower garden, Cliff was on the porch talking on the phone, when Maxine spotted the young deer on our property. This little beauty just watched us and walked around the front yard for about 10 minutes not far from the garden. (about 7:45 pm)
We haven't had any rain in weeks and the next ten days show no rain in sight. Trees usually are bursting with fresh green leaves by this time but not leaves sprouting yet. I haven't planted any seeds in the big garden because it'll be too much work to keep that garden watered. I thought about building a raised garden to put by the porch stairs but that would mean power saws so that was out. I found that Lowe's had a 2' X 4' cedar planter kit in a box that I could assemble myself. I started assembling it on the porch with the intent of carrying it down to where I thought it would be best but plans changed. It's a tool-free frame assembly kit where all the parts are computer-driven cut and fit together without fastening. The instructions are the kind I like......no reading to confuse me, just pictures. After I assembled the whole bed, sides slats and all, it was too heavy for me and because it wasn't fast...
Deer helping me trim the tired summer plants. This is bunny's trademark. With seasonal changes happening animal diets have changed. Plants that have survived deer and bunny all summer are now their favorite foods. Lynn, who lives at the top of Clay Durrett next to Libby, has her cousin visiting for a few weeks from Lisbon, Portugal. He moved there a few years ago and absolutely loves living in Europe. The four of us have been eating out Friday nights. Steve is a hoot with a great sense of humor so he and I really hit it off together. He's a combination of Tommy Vanzini and Lance Hayes from my male friends back in Jr High and High school. So enjoyable to laugh at life again. He'll return to Lisbon later this week. Today TWC predicted only an 18% chance of rain. About an hour ago while talking to my sister on the phone it started pouring and so far the weather station console reported "raini...
Comments