HAIL!

through the kitchen screen
from the front porch
taken quickly as the hail bounces......I have an affinity to lightning!
some were quarter-size
I felt like Chicken Little when the hail started pounding on the roof. It came suddenly and was so loud Cliff couldn't hear me talk.....or so he said.

of course, I put all the plants out on the porch to get some nice fresh rain

We got over two inches of rain in 40 minutes and the temp went from about 85 down to 60 here on the mountain. Cliff's out on a barn fire call and it just began pouring and thundering again.

an hour after posting
Just ran out between rumbles and checked my veggie garden....tomato plants all broken and toppled over, bean leaves full of holes. Don't have to worry about bunnies or deer eating the leaves anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog