August 7

Temperature was 63!! at 6:30 this morning when I took my coffee to the porch.........what a joy! Sky stayed overcast for about 4 hours so we were able to enjoy the slightly cooler air as we shopped at our local farmers' market. Now at 2:15 PM, it's 90 degrees again.

Cliff is washing the motorcycles and running the engines in the driveway since we can't get down this road to actually take them out for a real run. There are always groups of bikes out over the weekend but we'd rather ride during the week when people work and there is less traffic. Hopefully next year we'll be able to get back out and ride.

This week is tax-free week and children go back to school on the 25th. I've posted my tutoring ad in the public library and will bring some to all the elementary school during teacher work days. I don't miss the hassle and stress of teaching but would like to work with kids on a less stressful level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog