I've been busy up here on "witch mountain" (as one of my beloved followers has so appropriately dubbed this sub-division) with sewing projects. I'm really pleased with the bathroom curtain order because I had to come up with a design using these chosen fabrics. Also made 6 reversible place mats and matching hot plate holder. Took my sewing sign down because the rain got under my little pictures and caused the color in the photos to run. Word-of-mouth is working so much better.

We went to the gym this morning then used a $3.99 coupon for all-you-can-eat salad and pizza at Downtown Pizza. I like this place because it has a great salad bar and very different kinds of pizza. Cliff likes to eat here because you don't have to leave a tip. Sounds like Dad (Grampy), doesn't it?

Rainy, drizzly today with a cold front coming in. Will be very cold later this week. Hayesville is having their Punkin' Chunkin' Friday and Saturday. The other night the Science channel featured the national Punkin' Chunkin' contest for 2008 (I think). I was amazed at the contraptions built for this event. The time and energy put into the catapults used to throw is fascinating. It's a big event in many states and the history behind the contest makes it more intriguing. Will bring the camera and get some great shots to post.

Comments

ralph said…
love the stuff you've made! good to have some extra work rolling in. i've got some business to send your way, actually.

baby's crying! i'll email you later!
Mike said…
Ok... You went to the gym this morning and then used a $3.99 all you can eat salad and pizza coupon?

Sounds like my kind of workout!

Popular posts from this blog