Our newest forest addition.
Momma
Taken right outside of the bathroom window.

Yesterday morning after enjoying my coffee on the porch, I decided to check the cucumbers, tomatoes, Swiss chard, beets, peppers before the temperature became unbearable.  Heading down the path to the garden with scissors, my mother's aluminum bowl that she gathered vegetables in, and the camera, of course, I was surprised by the doe standing at our back porch looking at me.
She was kind enough to hold the pose while I zoomed in a little and snapped her photo.  Then I calmly turned around after thanking her and returned to the porch to watch where she was headed.  She nibbled some dewy low scrub and sapling leaves as she wandered about our woods remaining in our sight for about fifteen minutes. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog