Still trying to figure out this new computer. 
Early pictures of Christopher. 




His hair is reddish.
 
 Found this one on Facebook today.  Never sure if I can retrieve something, but I was playing around and surprised myself when these went where I wanted them to go.

 

Cliff got out the tiller Thursday and turned over more than half of the garden.  The clay is wet with all the rainy sunless days we've had this winter.  We bought a truckload of mushroom compost from Wayne's Feed and Grain and I started mixing it into the soil.  I'll plant two kinds of peas, set onions, plant radish and carrot seeds in the next couple of weeks.  This year the peas will be surrounded by chicken wire to keep the cute little bunnies from nibbling before I can.  Also, will try more raised garden areas because living on the side of the mountain is a gardening challenge.  One window box is full of small geraniums that I rooted from a larger plant.  Any day that the temperature hits at least 40 degrees, the geraniums go out in the sun.  Today is only about 39........br-r-r-r, very windy, chill of 32 degrees.  The Corinthian chimes on the back porch announce each gust of wind. Titmice, chickadees, cardinals, finches and nuthatches frequent the feeders and the suet.  This morning from inside the house, I could hear the rhythmic pounding of the pileated woodpecker on a dead stump.  As we looked out the bedroom window, we  saw him throw is head back and pound the huge stump flinging chards of wood everywhere.  Today is a beef stew day and a fire in the wood stove. 



Comments

Anonymous said…
Christopher sure has a lot of hair! What a cutie.

Popular posts from this blog