Last Monday Cliff and I drove to KY to see our new great-grandson.  It's only about a 4 1/2 hour drive and the weather looked clear on both ends. 

Christopher is such a dumpling.  I have a few more photos but am having a difficult time posting.  When I turned on my computer the next day after arriving home, the computer was dead, deep six, kicked the bucket................gone.  It was only about 3 years old.  We went out and bought another one and Cliff has been doing all those computer tasks like connecting to the printer, retrieving information, documents, pictures from the deceased computer, all the while trying to figure out how to understand this new one.  So as I become more familiar with this, I'll be able to locate my pictures and post some more.

Comments

ralph said…
aw, he's such a cute baby! i can't wait to see more photos!

Popular posts from this blog