It's bad enough when friends bore you with hours of vacation pictures or bring out the family albums.  I guess people don't keep family albums with pictures inserted in those little black corner tabs anymore.  My spring blog pictures once again will be gardening adventures and a few photos of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Speaking of grandchildren.................
Hayden and Grant at their chess tournament waiting to start their game against each other.  No drama here.
Grant came up with this setup for seeds in their Virginia garden.  Olivia, the Garden Commander, is ordering the seeds to sprout.
Lauria bought a mushroom mini farm at Home Depot and this is their growth in a couple of days.
Cliff tilled the rest of the garden this afternoon when he got home from his re-certification class.  I'll bring compost down and mix it in a little at a time so my arms don't fall off.
After I got home from the gym, I figured it was a good time to stain the back porch floor as I was limbered up and still full of energy.  It'll take a few days to completely dry before we can put the furniture back.  Then I'll stain the other half.

Weather's been glorious with cool mornings and breezy warm days.  Today another hummingbird was reported in Winder, GA, about 100 miles south of us. 


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog