I wake early, sometimes around 4:30 am, but listen to my relaxing music on Pandora so my mind doesn't think about all the things I could do if I got up at that time.  At 4:30 it's still too dark to go to the garden, plus I might come upon a nocturnal mountain creature wandering around the acreage.  It's that time of the morning when I drift into my dream state.  Wednesday morning I found myself seated at a rectangular table with seven other people.  It was time to announce the contest winner of the new 2016 Kia Sorento.  The winning number was 101 and I was handed an official letter congratulating me as the lucky winner of the 2016 Kia Sorento.  Nobody could tell me how or when I could claim my new car and the dream became bizarre, as most dreams do. 

If I had known I was going to win a new Kia, we wouldn't have bought this one in May.



Comments

Jeromy said…
Congratulations on winning your Kia Sorento! That is hilarious that you already had the exact same car prior. It looks like an awesome ride. I have heard great things about Sorentos and I have considered getting one. The 290-HP V-6 has a lot of power to it and does great towing. Hopefully, I'll have just as much luck as you!

Popular posts from this blog