I'm ready for Santa.
It's been too warm for snow, which really is ok.  While waiting for the new refrigerator to be swapped out, I basked in the sun on the porch with a hot cup of holy basil tea.  Even as the clouds rolled in, we reached sixty degrees.  I'll soak up the sun while I can because January is not far away. 
Newest refrigerator with leveled doors and

working water dispenser.  I spent the morning bringing frozen foods out to the garage freezer.  Luckily, I had room to squeeze foods in.  Our Christmas turkey had been thawing in the refrigerator since Tuesday but I had to stick it back in the freezer for about ninety minutes while the old refrigerator was removed and the new one set up.  I was able to put some of the foods on the back porch in the shade and milk and cheeses in the cooler.  In the summer we keep a beer and wine refrigerator on the porch but with winter coming it's unplugged and stored in the garage.  Now we're all set up and ready for Christmas. 

Wednesday we went to Chattanooga for one last outing before Christmas.  Actually, we went just for a nice lunch at Carrabba's, no shopping, no stress, just to eat.  When we crossed into Tennessee approaching the Ocoee Gorge, the weather conditions were perfect for ice-fog.




 

                                                                             

                                                             Beautiful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog