We woke really early this morning with demolition and renovation on our brains.  We were up around 5 am getting ready for a jaunt to Lowe's.  Lots of coffee and a stop at McDonald's for Cliff to get his egg Mcmuffin before our list of next-step items.  It's a relaxed time of morning to wander the aisles with a list and associates in good moods and available to help you. 
Now it's going to be Friday before the electrician can come.  Cliff moved the washer, hammered a hole, and made an entrance into the bathroom wall so the electrician can install the ground fault.  The tub has a panel but this seemed a better plan according to Charlie and Cliff. 


This is my new toilet.  Years ago when we went to France, this is what we saw in the public restrooms.  Not the wires.  Just holes. 

Cliff and Charlie scoring the purple "green" board.


I told Charlie I liked the purple color and thought about just leaving the bathroom with purple and he drew me a heart.................
During all this work, I stayed out of their way by resting my sore hips with heat in my recliner.  What a gig!!! 
Yesterday I blanched green beans from Barb's garden and froze them separately on cookie sheets.  Today the beans went into labeled freezer bags and stored for fall and winter eating. 
Froze about three pounds of green beans.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog