OK, Louise, don't fall over in shock.  I'm blogging again!

"Life is short.  Wear your party pants!." ~ Emmy-Winning Humorist, Stress Management Expert, Loretta LaRoche

Four pumpkin nut breads are baking, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are cooling on a rack, the laundry is going, and I just boiled water for a cup of Good Earth Wild Chaild tea. I can be swayed by catchy names and artsy wine bottle labels.  Wild chaild is a chai tea with exotic spices (cardamom, ginger root, Chinese star anise, etc.) and natural flavors that hooked me on the first sip.  I never drink tea on the fly.  Tea time is my down time, a relaxing ritual in the afternoon.  It's raw and cloudy today so at the warm kitchen island is where I sit.  The oven aromas and the tea bag quote above bring my mother's spirit to the kitchen.  Our visit to the nursing home was a somber one this morning and this was weighing on our minds.  The tea bag quote was what I needed this afternoon and her Joy of Stress youtube presentation.  Life is short.............. so wear your party pants and dance like nobody is watching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog