Trees have been beautiful this year, hanging on to their leaves and bursting with color.  The other day we both mentioned that one of these passing cold fronts woud change the looks of our forests.  As the  barometric pressure rapidly dropped today,  trees that held onto their colorful leaves began giving them up with each gust of wind tossing and twirling them to the ground.  

Our walking path at Konehetee.  This tree is really golden.


 These bushes are a brilliant red and full f birds.


The mountain view we see when sitting out on Libby's wine porch.

Cliff had his 4-week follow-up with our doctor today and a very good visit.  The doctor spent over an hour talking with him and listening to him.  Monday I called the doc to tell him that I haven't been on my RA Rx since mid-September when I had to stop the meds to gets the Moderna booster and two weeks later get the flu vaccine.  In those four weeks without the methotrexate, I felt wonderful, had no lingering inflammation that my immune system couldn't handle so never started back on it.  It's been eight weeks without the meth so I figured I had better check with him.  He was pleased and told me not to start up again and to be cautious with the cold weather coming.  I'm thrilled!  So I'm being careful and kind to my body.  

Monday is my 75th birthday so we are heading to Beaufort, SC for a couple of days. I've got a list of things too do and see and restaurants to try.  We'll see how the drive is for Cliff and I'll drive some if he needs a break. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog