Fourteen years ago today our mother passed away.  I can't believe it has passed so quickly. Someday our children will say the same things.  I was going through the many boxes of "love letters" she wrote to me when I lived in Florida and came across one with a check dated Dec. 7, 1989.  I never cashed it.  Don't remember ever seeing it. In her letters, my mother included samples of cloth from things she was sewing, and articles she read that she wanted to share with me.  My life was so full with teaching and energy being put into I don't remember what that some days I would open her letters, set them aside but neglected to read them.  She was a sage........................... I can't go back but I can appreciate our mother for who she was and how much she loved her children and our father. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog