Good thing I'm fairly stable and mostly sane.....................

 United Healthcare sent a check for $219.00 to the Estate of Clifton Lucht for over payment.  Our bank couldn't cash or deposit it because  of the words "Estate of". The teller said all they have to do is re-issue the check to Clifton Lucht.  Nope.  wrong!!  United Healthcare sent me a letter stating that I needed to show proof that I have the legal right to claim the refund of $109.50!!! where did they come up with that amount? so I need to send

1. copy of certified court papers or

2.  Letters of authority or administration or

3.  Small Estate Affidavit or

4.   Letter of Testamentary

If you do not have these papers, just please fill out the Premium Refund Card.  

Soo it goes from legal court documents to JUST fill out this card!!  The form just says that I promise to give the refund to the proper person!!!

Cliff taught me to copy everything, date it, take pictures and save.  He is my hero!  Everyday is a surprise.  Each morning when I awake I am thankful for the day ahead, take a deep breath, and begin the day  wondering what email or snail mail will arrive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog