This morning while at the kitchen window, I watched a flurry of birds flock to the two feeders and settle at the birdbath.  I had two Eastern bluebirds, unusual for late fall here, two female red-bellied woodpeckers, winter juncos and my usual daily feathered friends.  Brought a smile to my face and full sunrise this morning, no mountain fog.  My heat pump guy from Mountain Air in Hayesville showed up at my door at 8:15 after another night of cool air blowing from the vents.  I know friends who love 64 degrees inside in winter but we never did.  Thank goodness Cliff and I shared the same inside comforts.  The heat pump needs two new boards which will arrive next week.  The heat pump is about twenty years old.  

Made oatmeal cookies and started writing a few Christmas cards.  I'm recycling some from other years as my scanner won't talk to the computer so can't talk to the printer. Very frustrating. Hopefully, Mark can help me when he comes at Christmas.  I'm starting a To-Do list for him.  

Today had it's ups and downs but not deeply painful anymore.  Sunshine, two friends who text me a good morning greeting each morning and my family and Louise keep me sane. My angels.......................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog