llll

This was last week. The young possum climbed up here as the wind blew and the trees swayed back and forth. It stayed up there all day in the 30 degree temps. I froze just watching it. As soon as the sunset and it was dark, the possum climbed back down and I haven't seen it since.
My latest project was making paper dolls for the kids. The dolls and the clothes have magnets attached so the kids won't get too frustrated just depending on the tabs to hold the clothes on.
My coloring looks like some of the work my 5th graders did.
The children can color the bodies if they want and I included more clothes for them to color. Of course, Jim and Lauria will get stuck cutting out the clothes.

Sofia Hayden Grant


Weather has been lovely the past four days, temps reaching into the 50's and lots of sun. We took a ride to Ellijay, GA this afternoon and used the last Christmas gift card for the Longhorn Steakhouse. To my children...........we're out of Subway and Longhorn gift cards!!!

Comments

ralph said…
those are great photos! the kids love the paper dolls, too! thank you!!

finally starting to get warm here, but rain for next four days starting tonight. :(

better than snow!!

Popular posts from this blog