Nothing much happening up here in the mountains. Cliff has one more week of his night classes. It's all coming together for him and he's really enjoyed the challenge. Thursday the 18th is his final grueling exam. We'll both be glad when it's done. It's consumed his every waking moments. His shingles are under control and he only has a few tender areas on his shoulder/neck area. He says he understands what pain is now and empathizes with people who deal with chronic pain, managing it daily. You really have to walk in someone's shoes................

Speaking of pain, our weather has been so gorgeous lately that Tuesday I went out into the woods with my trusty saw and clippers, started hacking down dead branches, small trees, and pulling away logs and brush to get an area ready for my raised gardens. Wednesday my right thumb joint was so sore and swollen, I could even open a bottle of Shiraz! I had to drink tea. Today it's better. Before I go back into the woods though, I have to buy a pair of heavy rubber boots and some thick snake proof gloves. The natives told us the snakes are waking up.

"Keep my words positive. My words become my behaviors." Ghandhi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog