Chicken coops

collecting pictures of chicken coops
trying to upload images from flickr and of course don't know what I'm doing. I usually post from my camera images, but having some fun this morning, too much time on my hands? and using the URL instead of BROWSE. Too early to call Lauria and ask her what I'm doing. Too bad nobody else in this house understands computers.
Searching for "rural/I'm just a country bumpkin" coops I could build for my chickens. I'll be adding to this posting as I figure out what I'm doing......time for more coffee!

Comments

ralph said…
I LOVE THAT ONE! i ESPECIALLY love the tubs out in front! hahahaha! that is hysterical. you could raise, slaughter and process birds so easily with that set up. and even take a bath afterward. :) super!

Popular posts from this blog