Just recently I made the comment that there have been no reports or bear sightings.  Summer must be providing plenty of grubs under dead logs and berries and whatever else a bear dines on. 
Our squirrel-proof bird feeder was found over near the propane tank.  The yellow wire hook was flung near the rose bush and there appears to be teeth punctures embedded in the plastic tube.  I cleaned the feeder and used clear heavy-duty packing tape to fasten the tube back onto the green base, filled it with seed again and hung it back up in the tree for my birds.  But last night at dusk I brought the feeder in the house.
 latest picks
 One of my very kind neighbors up on Boulder Creek Rd made a mama bear and two cubs for our yard.  I think we'll try and place them in a different area.  Cliff hit ledge trying to pound them into the clay so they appear to be walking on air.
first time I've ever successfully grown winter squash
no comment!!!!
Mother nature does some strange things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog