Wednesday morning a group of volunteers showed up to lift heavy tool chests, chain saws, and other bulky things from the shed.  They were all tucked snugly in the bed of the Toyota where they still sit waiting for the guys to reappear and put them back in the shed.


 The seniors took a break while the younger guys kept cleaning out the shed.


                                              The amazing mule..................

All the containers with tomatoes and herbs were rolled to the side of the garage so this guy could get the mule in place.  He put skids under the left side of the shed and greased their surface.  


Hopefully this week Jamie will be here to grade the driveway and fill in the sinkhole so the containers can be placed again.  I took a couple great moving shots of the mule moving the shed but they wouldn't load onto the blog. 

I'm in the process of throwing away some of the useless stuff.  The guys will tell me what's necessary and what should go in the junk bag.  I need the weather station put up again and I'll spread mulch after Jamie grades the area.  It's difficult waiting for others to do the things I used to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog