My wild daisies that grow along the side of the road and are seen popping up everywhere that isn't mowed or weed whacked to perfection.  They are creative and free spirits bending in a spring rain and waving to and fro with a breeze.  They are resilient as they straighten up after thunderstorms and each spring with their shallow roots grow in dry conditions along our dusty gravel roadside never disappointing me.  Our acreage is full of these wild beauties this year because I didn't keep up with the weed whacking so nature delighted me with her smiling daisies.  While I enjoy Mother Nature's gift my Tonka weed whacker remains quietly tucked away in the newly cleaned out shed.  

I went to the gym this morning and walked the loop outside then did some gentle floor yoga with Mary Anne.  Worked in the garden pulling weeds, lots of weeds when I got home.  Tomorrow morning volunteers should be here around 8:30 to empty the truck bed and return the heavy equipment back to the shed.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog