The first day of our three days of predicted rain was dry, overcast and 61 degrees.  I vacuumed out the red Toyota and swept out the left side of the garage. Thursday the Kia got washed and I swept out that side. Getting things done slowly.  I’m still not sleeping well some nights.  Some next days are rough and I’m so weary I can hardly wait for bedtime.  

Today is the first day of the Chinese New Year, the year of the Dragon so I went to our Chinese restaurant and ordered shrimp with red curry sauce.  Lauria told me to eat Asian food today. 


The new Bellview Volunteer Fire Station is close to being finished. Cliff’s friend, Dutch, has been at the station daily working with the construction crew to ensure things are moving along. He’s hoping for the certification of occupancy by the end of the month. I go over often to check out the new tiled bathrooms, kitchen, and other additions. Last Saturday I drove the Toyota to the old station where the guys were packing up everything to empty the station and bring equipment to the new building. I’m not sure if the trucks are there yet last I heard Dutch was waiting for heat in the bay. Cliff would have been at the new station with Dutch daily working by his side. 




Leaving the old station……..


We had a gorgeous fiery orange sunrise one morning last week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog