It was cold here today. Not a full sun.  Clouds inhibited any solar warmth.   Birds almost emptied the feeders. Threw more farm seed from Tractor Supply on the ground for the ground feeders like my winter juncos.  Don't think we went much over thirty, dry breeze, wind chill BUT it's lighter earlier in the morning and lighter longer into the afternoon with sunset today at 6:31.  I feel spring. I'm still sleeping a restful night with no hangover in the morning.  This Rx works for me.  

Sent a seed order to Baker Creek for seeds I want to try but can't find here and have been searching images of different ways to do raised gardens. Found a container through Amazon to try. It arrived today and was easy for me to assemble with pictures so I didn't need to read or call Jim and Lauria for explanations.  Being a visual person, I like pictures.  This container is a 4"L x 12"H x 2'W.  I started small and if I like it will order the 6'L x12"H x 3'W.  No wood to be replaced. 

This is the box it arrived it so I figured something was wrong.


Used Cliff's heavy duty firefighter gloves because the reviews stated caution due to sharp edges and my medic is not available to patch up my wounds. 

This one is 4' long.  I'm pleased.  No wood to replace. I can set out the collards and arugula soon with a plastic cover.............not on the porch.  My garden head is happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog