CHILDREN'S ARTWORK





Dear Hayden, Sofia, Grant, and Olivia,
When I opened my mailbox today, I found a large white envelope addressed to Pau Pau and Papa! What a nice surprise. It was the best mail we got today. Inside the big envelope were beautiful pictures and drawings from YOU! I made your fish artwork into a mobile and it's hanging from the kitchen ceiling along with the cobwebs. Then I taped some of the other art that you learned at school on the refrigerator door. Papa is going to have to go to work to buy us a bigger refrigerator. We need more room for all of your pictures. Thank you for sharing your creative work with us. We love you. Love, Pau Pau and Papa :)

Comments

ralph said…
i like what you did with the fishes! aren't they great?? the kids do art at home all weekend and sometimes even try to get some done in the afternoons after school but before dinner. they just love to create.

glad you like them all!

Popular posts from this blog