Weather is crazy.................. We've been high 20's to low 30's most mornings when we get up so I've been bringing the last few potted plants I want to save in at night then placing them back out in the sun each morning. Days have been high 60's to mid 70's and sunny. This morning when we got up at 5:30, the temp was 50. Max woke us up with her barfing noise and the sound of construction in the litter box. I took my coffee out on the porch with her and listened to the quiet. Many mornings the cry of coyotes can be heard from the caves in our mountain. This morning was absolute quiet, not even a breeze rustling the remaining dead oak leaves. Dark clouds sailed quickly overhead setting us up for the cold front that will bring rain and cooler temperatures later today. Fall has been kind to us. We have seasoned firewood stacked by the French doors on the back porch and I've been collecting some good novels for the raw afternoons. The impending winter weather doesn't bother me as much as it bothers Cliff. He hates the cold and wishes he were still in Florida. There are so many different things I can get involved in when the season changes. If anyone in Florida wants to rent out a room for few months, he'd greatly appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog