Found these boots at a great sale on DSW and have been waiting to wear them. This morning is 22 degrees, sunny, and should be low 50's by afternoon. When we head out for breakfast at our diner, it'll still be cold so I can bundle up like an Eskimo. Air is fresh and crisp. Went outside earlier to feed my birds. Yesterday had the most gorgeous bluebirds at the birdbath and ground feeding. Bluebirds are not uncommon in NC, but I've never had them at our feeders. So this was a bonus for me to see while I washed the breakfast dishes.

We'll get the "CT" out of the crawl space today, bring in the ladder from the shed and take the decorations down from the attic so I can begin the Christmas decorating. Found 24-hour Christmas music on XM 04 last week. Let the festivities begin!
Last night, six of us went to Blue Ridge, GA to the Tin Loon for our last evening out with Deb and Larry before they move next week.
Rich and Jaquie, Jackie (?) were up from Florida enjoying their Thanksgiving holiday.


Building the onion volcano.
We had to keep firefighter Cliff from gearing up and putting out the fire.


There is so much food at these grills that Cliff and I share a meal and there's still too much for me to eat. But I managed last night.

Comments

ralph said…
looooove japanese steakhouse! sounds like it was a great time and tasty too!!

Popular posts from this blog