I can't believe it was FOUR years ago today at about 2:30 PM that I walked out of my 5th classroom, said good-bye to friends and colleagues, and locked my classroom door for the last time.  When you're counting down the days to retirement, it d-r-a-g-s.  But when you're there.......it flies.  Never a regret....................

Wednesday, today, in the sunrise.



Green metal roof being delivered.  That's the whole roof! 

Where's "Waldo?"

I
It seems everybody is named Larry around here.  I couldn't believe me eyes when that little pile of metal got delivered.  That's the roof..............over a $1000 worth of metal.  We watched as Larry very cautiously and gently adjusted the truck bed to slide the metal onto the ground without denting, bending, or damaging it.
 Sun is setting.  Last task for the day.
 5 PM




Comments

ralph said…
fabulous! i'm so excited watching this place go up! it's going to fit my family PERFECTLY! now i just need to pick out what type of carpet i want... :)

Popular posts from this blog