At 5:30 this morning the temperature on the kitchen porch reported in at a calm 26 degrees.  With my coffee in hand, I breathed in the clean morning air and listened to the distant coyotes howling off to the east.  I'm still in awe of the starry sky uninterrupted by city lights and the absence of traffic noise.  Somewhere out in the forest, nocturnal animals wandered quietly........... probably closer than I could imagine.........watching me with my coffee searching the darkness for eyes.

Wednesday the last load of gravel was delivered and leveled.







Thursday the wood sides were put in place for the concrete floor, the termite spray was applied, and the Visqueen plastic rolled out for the next inspection.  This morning we await the arrival of the cement truck.

8:30 additional pictures
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog