Picked the last of the snow peas and pulled up the vines yesterday.  Worked the clay to loosen again and looking through my seed to see what to plant in that spot.  Summer squash and cucumbers are up.  This year I'm trying a more vertical approach to grow the squash which should allow more room for me to overplant other vegetables. 

My first grapes!!!  After watching reruns of I Love Lucy, I know how to stomp grapes for my wine this fall. 
 View of the woods from the south window in my studio.
 I added a bird feeder with squirrel guard, which has worked so far, and cleared a rough path that leads down to the creek.
 View from the garage porch looking toward the garden.
 From the garage door toward the house.
Just had to share this latest photo from Lauria's Facebook.  Jim is sound asleep napping on the couch while  Benjamin climbs all over him trying to fit goggles on his face.  That's one tired daddy.
Newest photo of Christopher watching tv with Matthew.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog