Cliff and I attended the Farmers Market meeting today at the L & N Depot to get the scoop on becoming a seasonal vendor.  My fee is paid and I am officially a seasonal vendor which supplies me with a reserved 10' X 10' space and a canopy set up for me each Saturday morning.  This week I'll be gathering my crafts and planning my first Saturday.  The market runs from 10 am to 2 pm but people start arriving at 9.  I was always a 9:15 arriver to get the best fresh vegetables offered by the local farmers.  The veggies and fresh eggs go quickly.  Cliff will help me set up then will visit the English lady, Anne, who sells homemade English sweets and meat pies. 

Hummingbirds are getting closer.  Two sightings were reported at Ball Ground, GA just south of Blairsville.  My feeder is at the kitchen window...........waiting.  Also, bought a chocolate mint today and potted it in a hanging basket for the porch.  As soon as we see our first hummingbird, a little tube feeder will be stuck in the chocolate mint. 
Our great-grandson with his "I'm not up to anything" face.

Comments

ralph said…
i got your lovely singing message yesterday!!! we were in and out and in and out so never got to call you back. thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Popular posts from this blog