Snippets

Our first great-grandson, Christopher, turned two at the end of January.  We would have loved to have celebrated it with him but winter weather in KY is such an unknown. 

Found another use for the little pony tail holders.  Purple or red elastic for red wine and white for white wine.  It catches the wine drips so now Lauria and I don't have to lick the bottle necks anymore.  I'm sure we'll find something else to do with our time. 

Spoke to an acquaintance at the gym one Friday.  I know her through my massage therapist, Linda, and her potter husband, Roy, also a massage therapist here in Murphy.  She died in her sleep suddenly on Sunday night.  She was only 66........................so young.  Cliff's mother is 92 and disappointed when she wakes in the morning.  Life seems so unfair at times.

Our temperature got to 62 today so I put a few plants out on the porch to bask in the sun for about four hours.  Made gluten-free blueberry muffins this morning, a pan of gluten-free brownies this afternoon and have a pasta fagioli simmering now.  First of all, I'm thankful for waking each morning and having the RA inflammation under control.  Simple tasks like making up the bed each morning bring contentment.  I'm back to doing down facing dog and warrior poses to strengthen and build up my muscles again after losing so much in the past year to inflammation.  And I dance like nobody is watching.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog