Happy Birthday to me!!!


Another dreary gloomy 44 degree cold day.  My Corinthian chimes have been playing tunes in 11mph gusts.  We celebrated my 72nd birthday with a wonderful Flo's Filet steak at the Longhorn in Ellijay, GA.  The low temperature in Hudson on the day I was born was 25 degrees and the high was 48, not too different from today's weather here.

Interesting facts.............
The next time I can reuse my old 1946 calendar is in 2019.  I've been living, breathing, and enjoying life for 26,298 days.  And there have been 890 full moons in my lifetime with the next full moon on November 23.  The modern birthstone for November is  topaz.  The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl, which was my mother's middle name!  The most popular baby girl name on this date was Mary, which is my middle name.  I was named after my dear Aunt Mary.  The most popular boy name was James. 

If you believe in a past life....................In my last earthly reincarnation, I was a male, born somewhere around the territory of Poland in 1075.  My profession was shepherd, horseman, forester. Lessons that I brought from my past life to the present...........learn humility and faith in spiritual principles.  I wonder who I was! 















mmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog