I began blogging last Sunday but got bored with what I was talking about so never finished.  We've had more cold gray days than sunny ones.  I can handle the cold, not including 10-15 mph winds, if the sun is out.  My little sprouts sitting in the dining room window are trying their darnedest to grow. February is a mean month.

Poor Fed Ex delivery guy hauled five heavy boxes up our porch steps probably cursing me with each step.


My new Yamaha piano.  I haven't touched a piano in over twelve years and really missed playing.  Cliff spent all afternoon carefully assembling it and I finally sat down this afternoon to feel the music flow through my fingers to my heart.  

I love it.  I love it especially because I have a headphone plug-in so only I can hear the sour notes. Practices will be short sessions so I don't overdo with repetition.  My Grandma Still had rheumatoid arthritis and she began playing her piano in her early seventies to exercise the fingers so they wouldn't stiffen up.  Both of us took lessons from Professor Yesue in Hudson.  He respected her because she didn't sit around complaining about her discomfort and whining........like I do. hahaha

I just love this piano! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog